e@iraq Conferences is the first event in Baghdad/Iraq, focused on the business of Information's Technology and telecommunications. This unique events provide extensive networking opportunities, enabling you to meet the decision makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers. High quality, extensively researched program ensure that you have access to compelling content that will benefit your business. With a reputation for excellence, e@iraq Conferences provide the optimum forum for you to make new business connections and idetify profitable growth opportunities.
The conference as a whole aims to realize the
• Identifying the role of e-government and its implementation in the development of the country.
• Rehabilitating and improving the readiness of the national infastracture to ensure effective implementation of e-government.
•Enhancing individuals' and institutions' awareness of the use of computers and their application, as well as of information technology, in general.
• Encouraging a spirit of participation among the different governmental sectors, and identifying their hopes for and expectations of e-government.
• Identifying some ongoing e-government projects in the world.
Get Involverd in 2014 :
- Speaking at Conference 2014 or
- Sponsoring Conference in 2014
please contact : Haider : 0790 165 8033 / Wessam : 0770 260 9404
mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org